Alrighty... this is my first attempt at blogging. I guess I should say a bit about who I am and why I am starting a blog. My name is Berni, and I am a Tomboy Tools consultant in the Pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania. I started this blog to cronicle my attempts at home improvment.
I recently quit my job to focus on my dream of having my own business. I'm officially a Tomboy Tools consultant and the CEO of Pittsburgh Home Solutions! Right now, I'm still working on making my home office functional so I can, well, FUNCTION!!
OK, deep breaths... do I sound a bit frustrated? No? I didn't think so. One thing I need more of is space. Space to put all this stuff and the supplies, which I need but don't really want to look at stacked up here in my new little office nook place... My first project was making some fixes to the bathroom, so I have someplace to go when I'm at work. I replaced the ceiling tiles, put in a new light and exhuast fan. Now I need to find more storage space...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment